Divine Vastu Tips for Wealth
- If the entrance to your apartment/house lies at the end of a long corridor, the energy flowing towards it will be too fierce, increasing risk to your financial investments. Its effect can be diluted by keeping a plant halfway down the corridor.
- Make yourfront door distinctive or attract wealth within. Color it different from the neighboring walls.
- Keep the windows clean and sparkling, as dirty glass restricts the flow of money.
- Place decorative boulders or curved pathways or pebbles around your building. This will increase the movement of financial energy in a business that is suffering from setbacks.
- If your expenses are spiraling beyond control, keep live plants or grains in the restroom. It will prevent the money from going down the drain, because, symbolically, growing things reabsorb water energy and recycle it.
- Keep a mirror to reflect your cash box or locker. It, symbolically, doubles your wealth and opportunities.
- Keep a bird-bath/bird-house or feeder in the yard to attract wild life, as it augments the amount of energy around your home. Bird-baths and bird-feeders can be of great help in cleaning up your finances and drawing prosperity from all directions.
- The closet in which jewelry, valuables and important papers are kept should be positioned very carefully. The ideal location is at the West-side wall, facing the East, or a South-West corner facing the East or the North. Locating the closet at the South wall facing the North also brings good fortune. It should be preferably open to the North, which is the direction of ‘Kuber’, the God of wealth.
- Purple is the color which represents wealth. Keeping a purple-colored plant in the South-East corner would be beneficial. Else, a ‘money plant’ or ‘Jade plant’ could be grown in a purple colored pot and placed in the South-East corner of the office or drawing room of the house.